Messages before boot options

vitorpvcampos

AMD OS X Member
The system is working fine, but right before the boot selector it does appear these lines:

20200606_113626.jpg

Does anyone knows how to get rid of these?

tikizondo94

AMD OS X Member
The system is working fine, but right before the boot selector it does appear these lines:

View attachment 489

Does anyone knows how to get rid of these?

Redownload the latest OpenCore and create a new config.plist. Ive noticed using OpenCore configurator causes this issue. Make sure to use only plist editor, Xcode, ProperTree etc to modify your config.plist.

Also use the attached link to check your config for issues

vitorpvcampos

AMD OS X Member
Hello!
I managed to correct. For some reason, these 3 entries that appear as Block should be Delete. I didn't use configurators, but there was still this difference. Anyway, now it worked. Thank you.

Last edited:

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I have these messages too (also built from scratch, no configurator) but I don't quite understand "these 3 entries that appear as Block should be Delete" - what did you do to your config.plist specifically?

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Block has been renamed to Delete. Just change these in the config and it'll remove those warnings.

ACPI > Block to ACPI > Delete
Kernel > Block to Kernel > Delete
NVRAM > Block to NVRAM > Delete

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Ah, I get it now. Thanks man! I was overthinking the meaning of the changes too much. :)

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.