MEGX570-3900x stuck with OC menu "Macintosh HD" after Monterey upgrade

kkakkaa

AMD OS X Member
I have upgrade the latest AMD patch, set the 3 value (12 core = 0C), disabled Secreboot in config.plist and TPM in bios.
My oc version is 0.7.4.
I can still enter the old system(big sur) but not the monterey. I change debug mode, and this is the output, finally a white prohibition sign appeared at the center of screen

here is my EFI file

Attachments

• EFI 2.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

p2mmao

AMD OS X Member
some one said my MSI B550M MORTAR WiFi aslo need to downgrade to the eariliest BIOS to install Monterey 12.0.1, but I didn't. I use the BIOS released in this July, suceessfully upgraded from BigSur 11.6 to 12.0.1. Now the problem is WIFI, Bluetooth and network card can not be recognized, I bought a 650M USB network card worth $5 on Taobao, I can access the Internet, in addition, when using a USB flash drive (OC0.7.05) to boot, I need to repeat the boot several times to enter the lock screen screens, but this process is automatic and takes 2-3 minutes, during this time, I can do other things. I don't know if these problems are related to the BIOS version

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.