Krisp AI AMD fix, updated for all versions

tomnic

AMD OS X Member
Ok, so try this, without llbb: copy to the desktop /Applications/krisp.app (which isn't recodesigned) then issue this command:

Code:
codesign --force --sign - ~/Desktop/krisp.app

Delete Applications/krisp.app

Copy back ~/Desktop/krisp.app into Application folder, making sure to write it to a new inode.

Double click the app, it should run and let you authenticate, tried with the new 1.40.11 version.

Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 00.15.05.png

According to this article, https://developer.apple.com/documentation/security/updating_mac_software, with some apps inplace recodesignign doesn't properly work, you need to do it to a copy of the same app, and place the app back to the original path... the bug is this: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/130313

Last edited:

charchar

AMD OS X Member
Yes, those last steps got it working. Thank you!!

1661900864501.png

I seriously cannot thank you enough, would have never figured out what was going on.

Vorshim92

AMD OS X Member
any idea to make it works also inside Discord?
this is the one I patched with AMDFRIEND but after this patch it dissapears from discord, it's the only way I know to use discord on ryzentosh.
"/Users/proshimmia/Library/Application\ Support/discord/0.0.272/modules/discord_krisp/discord_krisp.node""

meantime I managed to use this Krip Ai app with discord so the problem is partially solved :D

Last edited:

tomnic

AMD OS X Member
Code:
sudo amdfriend --in-place --sign /Users/tomnic/Library/Application\ Support/discord/0.0.273/modules/discord_krisp/discord_krisp.node

This is the patch for the latest Discord version.

silkroadonsale

AMD OS X Member
sudo amdfriend --in-place --sign ~/Library/Application\ Support/discord/0.0.266/modules/discord_krisp/discord_krisp.node.

Just Use this command and alway to check your discord version under ~/Library/Application Support/discord to replace (0.0.266)

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.