Kernel Panic OpenCore 0.6.2

POCTEXHAD3OP

AMD OS X Member
Hello. I created a Mac OS installation flash drive according to the instructions from the site: https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/. I configured config. plist specifically for my processor, copied all the patches, but when I choose to install the Mac OS in the loader, I get this panic:
Ceft4OCWBY8.jpg

. I tried installing the loader version 0.6.0 But it didn't affect the result. I attach my OpenCore folder.

Attachments

• OC.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 10

proton

AMD OS X Member
On what hardware are you trying to install?

POCTEXHAD3OP

AMD OS X Member
On what hardware are you trying to install?
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1400
GPU: GeForce GTX 1050
RAM: 8GB
I already installed macOS 10.15.7 and it worked well. But I had to format the disk for urgent use for other purposes. After that, the MacOS was not able to start

proton

AMD OS X Member
Check for the following -
  1. SSDT-CPUR.aml - Only if you have A520 or B550 mobo, else remove it and do a clean snapshot
  2. boot-args - npci=0x2000 (make sure you are disabling Above4G in BIOS, or better remove npci and enable Above4G) also you need to add alcid=1
  3. prev-lang:kbd = 72752d52553a323532 (ru-RU:252). Unless you speak Russian, leave this blank
  4. Under Output - ForceResolution is missing. Add it and set it to No
Make these changes, save it and try rebooting

POCTEXHAD3OP

AMD OS X Member
Check for the following -
  1. SSDT-CPUR.aml - Only if you have A520 or B550 mobo, else remove it and do a clean snapshot
  2. boot-args - npci=0x2000 (make sure you are disabling Above4G in BIOS, or better remove npci and enable Above4G) also you need to add alcid=1
  3. prev-lang:kbd = 72752d52553a323532 (ru-RU:252). Unless you speak Russian, leave this blank
  4. Under Output - ForceResolution is missing. Add it and set it to No
Make these changes, save it and try rebooting
Unfortunately it didn't help

proton

AMD OS X Member
Can you please share which mobo you are using and the latest EFI.
My suggestion is that you add your hardware details in your signature. It helps people to respond better.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.