I've installed hackintosh, but have some troubles

ChA0S_f4me

AMD OS X Member
My hardware:
AMD Ryzen 5 3500H laptop
NVIDIA GeForce 1650 laptop

I've installed Big Sur, but in graphic it displays "Display 7 MB":

And I've laggy desktop

2nd question: can I use nvidia graphic card?
3rd question: When I booting to PC, it goes to standart startup, not clover bootloader. I need use clover bootloader from USB for boot to hackintosh

Last question: can I use Wi-Fi? Card: Network controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe Wireless Network Adapter

Solution
No, you can't use that Nvidia graphics card. It has never been supported in macOS. So you can't fix the laggy graphics or increase the amount of RAM available to the GPU.

Realtek WiFi cards are not supported in macOS. Broadcom are natively supported and Intel with use of IntelWireless kexts.

You have done well to install macOS on your system. But unfortunately, you won't be able to improve the graphics performance or get the Realtek WiFi working.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
No, you can't use that Nvidia graphics card. It has never been supported in macOS. So you can't fix the laggy graphics or increase the amount of RAM available to the GPU.

Realtek WiFi cards are not supported in macOS. Broadcom are natively supported and Intel with use of IntelWireless kexts.

You have done well to install macOS on your system. But unfortunately, you won't be able to improve the graphics performance or get the Realtek WiFi working.

Solution
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.