Is there support for radio?

StephenGodfrey

AMD OS X Member
Hello everyone, I don't know if this is related to the forum. I'm having a hard time, that's not being able to hear the sound from the radio internet. Who can help me with this?

Online radio is becoming more popular each day. It can be great fun and a great way to stay in touch with your favorite hobbies, especially if you have a lot of free time and travel. However, as with all things there are bound to be problems and one of them is getting the audio stream to play on your computer. Sometimes the delays are so bad that you will lose interest in listening. If this happens it is time to take action and fix the delay of online radio.

To help prevent the dreaded buffering delays while listening, there are some simple steps you can take to help make sure the audio stream is reliable. Close all other bandwidth heavy applications. This includes any background applications that are using the computer's resources. Computer users on the same network also may cause the Internet radio stream to Buffer too much too often resulting in a poor audio quality broadcast.

Another thing you can do to avoid buffering issues is to set the correct Startup Type. If you are using Windows XP, simply click Start, select Control Panel, then Add/Remove Programs and select the "Online Radio" application. When you are finished, click the radio button and then close that program. Your computer speakers should be turned off, since most online radio stations require you to have your speakers on to be able to hear the data stream. Then, click the "OK" button in order to save all the changes you have made and then repeat the step in the paragraph below to make sure the audio data stream is running smoothly once again.

Last edited:

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Not sure what you mean... Can you elaborate?

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.