Is There Anybody Here Alive?

dimasyudha

AMD OS X Member
Hi, There! I'm Tama. I've Acer Swift 3 on my hand with AMD Radeon Ryzen 5 4000 series. Really, this model really sucks since unluckily I always found a successful story from the same laptop model but with built-in Intel processor. I dare myself to look forward some information as many as I can regarding how to install Ryzentosh on my laptop but no luck there is no single tutorial that uses 4000 series.

Please, help me or if you've any reference, please lemme know so then I can learn deeply. Yeah, IK it's completely difficult but if we never try, we never ever know forever. Don't it?

Your help is really appreciated ;)

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
I'm afraid it won't work with macOS. The Ryzen mobile chips use Vega integrated graphics with is not supported on macOS.

dimasyudha

AMD OS X Member
I'm afraid it won't work with macOS. The Ryzen mobile chips use Vega integrated graphics with is not supported on macOS.
But I somewhere found this thread that is talkin' about installing Ryzentosh with Big Sur version. But, it really frustrated me since the methods ain't well-explained especially for new-comer like me.

So then your conclusion is that it's impossible to install Hackintosh on my laptop which has the specs above?

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
That post uses a compatible GPU. Apple never used integrated AMD GPUs hence there is no support for them.

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
The thread you’ve posted was about installing Big Sur Beta before OC had support for kernel collections and is no longer relevant. If you are looking for a complete guide in the future check out Dortania.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.