Is there a trick to running Parallels or VMWare on Ryzentosh?>

zambz

AMD OS X Member
I'm also stuck with installation on vmware 10. Mine gives a different message though.
I will provide more info when I'm in front of my desktop.

I think I've screwed up when I first installed the Fusion 12. I removed and installed 10, no questions on security at all. Can't apply the SQL commands as it says that I'm trying to insert 11 columns in a table with 12 columns. I assumed 12 did the job for me.
Also, I'm running with csrutil disabled - all the time now.

I will spend some more time, when work is out of the way :D

Good post though. Could not find info anywhere else.

Thanks!
Alessandro

zambz

AMD OS X Member
This is the message I get when I try to run the SQL commands:

% sudo sqlite3 "/Library/Application Support/com.apple.TCC/TCC.db" 'insert into access values ("kTCCServiceListenEvent", "com.vmware.fusion", 0, 1, 1, "", "", "", "UNUSED", "", 0,1565595574)'

Error: table access has 13 columns but 12 values were supplied

zambz

AMD OS X Member
I've removed and installed version 12, so the permissions could be set by this version.
Removed 12 and installed version 10.1.2. Now i got some messages on the permission side and I've allowed version 10 and rebooted as requested.
Now at least I got a different message:

"Not enough physical memory is available to power on this virtual machine with its configured settings."

Trying to troubleshoot this now.

1621434941946.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.