Is it possible to install mac os Monterey?

Aledky91

AMD OS X Member
Hello to all the colleagues of this great forum ..

A few weeks ago I installed the beta of monterey but I had problems with the ethernet port. In this forum they told me that the problem is the kext smalltree (I can't quite remember the name). The reason for this message is to see if there is already an update or solution to this kext.

Is it possible or still have to wait to update?

Thank you very much to all!
Have a nice day

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
There's still no solution for SmallTree I'm afraid. AppleIGB works but the connection drops frequently and in it's current state it's more hassle than it's worth. I'd recommend using supported WiFi or a PCI LAN card that's supported.

Aledky91

AMD OS X Member
There's still no solution for SmallTree I'm afraid. AppleIGB works but the connection drops frequently and in it's current state it's more hassle than it's worth. I'd recommend using supported WiFi or a PCI LAN card that's supported.
Thank you very much for your help and your quick response. In this case, I will wait at BigSur until there is a solution.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.