Solved Intel bluetooth not detected

brendan_siow

AMD OS X Member
Hi guys, I am currently using Opencore 0.7.0 and I wish to work on my bluetooth.

I bought an Intel AX210 WiFi + Bluetooth (Fenvi AXE3000).

1. There is no information in my bluetooth
1624549743532.png

2. I tried mapped all the USB but I only found USB ports for USB controller. I removed extra USB and set XhciPortLimit to false. However, I cannot find any internal USB (that suspect to be bluetooth) neither in Hackintool or IORegistryExplorer. Thus, I haven map my Bluetooth as 255 yet.

3. I installed both IntelBluetooth kext but Hackintool doesn't show that the Kexts were being loaded.
1624550040139.png 1624550157950.png

Anyone can help me with this? Thank you in advance. ❤️

Last edited:

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
If you haven’t mapped Bluetooth via usb then it will not work.
If it’s not showing up at all then power down the system and remove the power cable from the wall, Wait a few minutes then plug it back in and boot back up and that should make your Intel wireless card kick into life.
Also a B450 Motherboard has two USB controllers so port limits shouldn’t be an issue. It’s 15 ports per controller not per system. 👍

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
3. I installed both IntelBluetooth kext but Hackintool doesn't show that the Kexts were being loaded.

Did you also add the kexts to your config? Also injector only kexts don't show as loaded.

brendan_siow

AMD OS X Member
If you haven’t mapped Bluetooth via usb then it will not work.
If it’s not showing up at all then power down the system and remove the power cable from the wall, Wait a few minutes then plug it back in and boot back up and that should make your Intel wireless card kick into life.
Also a B450 Motherboard has two USB controllers so port limits shouldn’t be an issue. It’s 15 ports per controller not per system. 👍
I wanted to map the Internal USB for bluetooth but I just cant find it.

Maybe I understand it wrongly, oh I see its 15 per controller, the weird part i found is my Hackintool show two USB controller but in motherboard one is plugged with USB and one is plugged with my Bluetooth.

1624601274533.png

I tried shutdown completely many times and still the internal USB doesn't show up. The wireless card is not going to work as its not supported yet (AX210), but at least in PCIE list, I am able to see it here... But Bluetooth with Internal USB just missing.

1624601348114.png

Last edited:

brendan_siow

AMD OS X Member
Did you also add the kexts to your config? Also injector only kexts don't show as loaded.
yes yes, I added them to config.plist.

1624601566370.png

Hmm thanks for telling that injector kext shouldnt be showing here. 🙏

But the IntelBluetoothFirmware also not showing as installed ><.

The Lilu seen as highlighted here meant installed if I am not mistaken
1624601681908.png

Gigamaxx

Donator
Donator
yes yes, I added them to config.plist.

View attachment 3436

Hmm thanks for telling that injector kext shouldnt be showing here. 🙏

But the IntelBluetoothFirmware also not showing as installed ><.

The Lilu seen as highlighted here meant installed if I am not mistaken
View attachment 3437
I think for Boolean you use True(Yes) or False(No).
Enable Boolean = True

brendan_siow

AMD OS X Member
SOLUTION:

My bluetooth missing because the USB port is missing, I follow OpenCore guide to reset USB Controller and the bluetooth appear. Then I mapped my Bluetooth USB as internal.

Btw, since I am using AX210, I need to use IntelBluetoothFirmware v2.0.0 RC1.

And yes.... bluetooth works ❤️

1624685052882.png

Thanks all of you for helping. 🙏

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.