Install macOs in M5A78L-M/USB3

Deleted member 16527

AMD OS X Member
Hi, I've been trying to figure out how to install macOS on my M5A78L-M/USB3 mobo with FX-6300 processor for a long time. I tried in many ways, using and guiding myself through Dorthania's guide with OpenCore and I always have the problem that when I start the usb I get the error that FSBFrequency is missing. I don't know if I'm in the right section, but I would like someone to give me a hand or a guide to where I can solve my problem. I really appreciate the help since it would be my first hackintosh

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Provide more details of your system, I.e. which graphics card, WiFi/BT are are you using? Make and model of both.

Provide copy of the OC EFI you are using. So we can see what you are using and just as importantly what you are not using.

You may be better served installing an older version of macOS, such as Mojave or Catalina, as Monterey is less forgiving and requires more knowledge to get running correctly on older AMD systems.

jsl2020

AMD OS X Member
Hi, I've been trying to figure out how to install macOS on my M5A78L-M/USB3 mobo with FX-6300 processor for a long time. I tried in many ways, using and guiding myself through Dorthania's guide with OpenCore and I always have the problem that when I start the usb I get the error that FSBFrequency is missing. I don't know if I'm in the right section, but I would like someone to give me a hand or a guide to where I can solve my problem. I really appreciate the help since it would be my first hackintosh

You may try my EFI with a bootable USB.
Which bootloader (Clover or OpenCore) do you prefer to apply ?
Attached are boot and associated EFI for OpenCore.
You may request me if you prefer Clover's EFI.

Attachments

• EFI-OC.zip
    8.6 MB · Views: 39
  • boot.zip
    393.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.