Install High Sierra Update 10.13.6

OG Deltwin

The FX Guy
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hi, I'm Deltwin and I'm not very expert in Hackintosh but I managed to install High Sierra 10.13.3.

(I put 3 days for install it.. I have many problems for Graphic Card)

My Configuration:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P (2.0)
CPU: AMD FX 8350
GRAPHIC CARD: MSI RX 570 (8GB)

I would install 10.13.6 for drivers (because it support my graphic card) and I would install the boot loader on my SSD because I don't wanna always go on the boot loader for start Mac OS :/

(Now I'm typing with High Sierra)
Btw when I click to update it restart and doing loading... After: it restart and show me the bootloader, but where I need to click? On Install MacOS From it freeze on a text..

Help me.

Bye, Deltwin.

RubyCasey

AMD OS X Member
Booting into the partition that macos is already installed in should do it I think. (Thats what I remember doing at least)

OG Deltwin

The FX Guy
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I don't know.. because in the guide there is written: You need another USBInjector.. for works properly USB ports.. But it start the update but after it freeze... .-. I will try...

OG Deltwin

The FX Guy
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Doesn't Worked... It restart and it show me a bar with time after it reboot and it show me the boot loader (Clover) obviously.
But when I click on install it freeze... I tried with only click on Boot from my SSD but It doesn't update...

HELP @everyone

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.