Install hackingtosh to develop apps

alcadiosystem

AMD OS X Member
Hello friends, my intention is to install any version of mac osx to make apps as a test, and I may publish some in the app store just to test, for me it is very expensive to be able to collate a macbook, imac, etc. And taking advantage of the fact that I have a team powerful enough to do it, I want to do it, so I have the following questions

1) Is it possible to run xcode on an AMD hackingtosh?
2) Do ios emulators run well in this type of hack?
3) Is it possible that the android studio works well in this type of hack like its emulator?
I appreciate your responses

NOTE: My computer is
Ryzen 5 3600x
16gb RAM 3200
M.2 240gb gigabyte
HDD 1tb WDB
Asus Radeon rx 5500 xt 4gb
B550 gigabyte ds3h

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
XCode runs just fine, iOS Simulator too, but not Watch Simulator as far as I know.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
There were issues with Watch Simulator but it works in Big Sur (y)

PhilipRiz

AMD OS X Member
put the disk in another computer and see if it works there. like a laptop just dont start the install, of course.

you may just have a bad burn disk.

alcadiosystem

AMD OS X Member
XCode runs just fine, iOS Simulator too, but not Watch Simulator as far as I know.
I am only interested in the ios emulator, since it is the main reason for my installation, if it works well and I can make my codes and run them then it is perfect for me

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.