iCloud login problem Could not communicate with the server error.

irisbroken

AMD OS X Member
I have this error and I don't know how to fix it I can't log in into my iCloud iMessage or anything I have gensmbios generated and everything and I can't fix it help please Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 6.33.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 6.30.49 AM.png

irisbroken

AMD OS X Member
I have reverted to catalina and everything works fine
i don't know what to doo :(

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 9.40.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 9.40.25 AM.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 19
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 9.41.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 9.41.16 AM.png
    389 KB · Views: 18

tmk

AMD OS X Member
I did face same issue today. also reverted so far to Catalina.

tmk

AMD OS X Member
Did you run new install or upgrade? Maybe it is worth to check EN0 network interface. I forgot to check it. I might wait a bit to see how this issue can be resolved.

irisbroken

AMD OS X Member
Did you run new install or upgrade? Maybe it is worth to check EN0 network interface. I forgot to check it. I might wait a bit to see how this issue can be resolved.
i did everything try to update , try clean install , changed network to en0, tried multiple times to change smbios serials noting worked for me :(

tmk

AMD OS X Member
i did everything try to update , try clean install , changed network to en0, tried multiple times to change smbios serials noting worked for me :(
Sounds bad, man. Not sure what to do. Many attempts may cause your Apple ID to be blocked. However I do not need Big Sur without possibility to use Apple ID neither.

irisbroken

AMD OS X Member
Sounds bad, man. Not sure what to do. Many attempts may cause your Apple ID to be blocked. However I do not need Big Sur without possibility to use Apple ID neither.
Same I'll try in a couple of weeks again maybe someone will figure it out I don't wanna be black listed :/

laikos

AMD OS X Member
Thank you so much i did that and iMessages and FaceTime works flawlessly you are the best 🙌🏻🤟🏻
I did clean install for Big Sur, however I was using catalina before (able to login to iCould). I copy the whole EFI folder, so basically my serial remain same as I install catalina. So my Big Sur is able to login to iCould.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.