I have this error installing Catalina

silvergraphs

AMD OS X Member
How to fix? Clean install on ssd with apfs and with OpenCore 0.6.0 this happens on the 2nd restart after downloaded OS files

7bbc97aa3153287e4d0b857e9c1dd835.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RyzenPro

AMD OS X Member
could you explain the sequential process from how did you create your installation media, so I can better help you?
My first assumption is that your installation media is incomplete or currupted
You might wanna try different version (e.g. Mojave)

silvergraphs

AMD OS X Member
could you explain the sequential process from how did you create your installation media, so I can better help you?
My first assumption is that your installation media is incomplete or currupted
You might wanna try different version (e.g. Mojave)

is that previously I had catalina 10.15.4 working correctly, I just wanted to do a reinstallation because it had a lot of garbage, what I do is the following: I download RecoveryHDMetaPkg.dmg with gibMacOS on a Windows. I save it to my pendrive and added my custom OpenCore files, I connect my pendrive to Hackintosh, I format the disk as apfs and start the installer, before doing so I must restart the internet because I get an error message that says that it cannot download the information , once I restart the internet, I start the installer program again and it starts to download (it takes about 20 / 30min) then it restarts and two new options appear in OpenCore, MacOS Installer and Recovery, macOS installer is automatically selected, it starts and finally the screen that I showed comes out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silvergraphs

AMD OS X Member
FIXED:
I'm not sure if this was what fixed the problem, but I did these steps and it worked:

Being in the error screen, open Terminal and type "nvram -c", restart the Hackintosh, and in the BIOS make sure that the date and time are correct. Start with macOS USB Recovery (Offline Installer) and format the disk to install (I use apfs because I have a ssd), start the installer and wait for the error to appear again, once it appears, restart with USB Recovery from macOS and redo the installation but WITHOUT FORMAT

RyzenPro

AMD OS X Member
Good for you mate... Unusual but as long as it works

Sent from my Mi Note 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.