I have a big problem with my ryzentosh

titotorres10

AMD OS X Member
Hello, friends, i actually install mac os catalina in my rizen 9 and radeon 580, and i have a problem, i cant open programs like da vinci resolve, after effects, photoshop, and this sofwares are very important to me. another problem is when i open an external disk or internal, the computer fall in, when i work in an external disk finder crash!, and the disk is not recognize, also, when i want to use an internal disk the computer stops. please, tell me if i can install some kext or do something to repare this problem.

barrrrt

AMD OS X Member
I guess when you want to work with programs like Photoshop it may be problematic to use an AMD CPU.
Beside that, you should tell us more about your system.
Correct name of your CPU, Mainboard, ....
OC Version...

maybe your EFI...

But again.. with an AMD CPU, you will probably not be happy with the tools you wanna use.

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
You have to patch those programs (see the tutorials in this forum) to work native on AMD, or go the Proxintosh route and run MacOS virtualized.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.