I get a bad message "recovery server could not be contacted"

simonfire

AMD OS X Member
my hardware:
msi b450m mortar max
amd 3600x
sapphire rx5500xt oc
ssd: samsung 970 evo

i use opencore 0.61 boot mac recovery img file(BaseSystem.dmg)

i can boot recovery screen,firsr choice language and erase hard drive ,but when i choice install ,i get "recovery server could not be contacted".
I'm sure the Internet is OK in terminal

There are no obvious mistakes in the opencore log
I will attach the opencore log ,mac recovery log(include install log),and the efi i use in the attachment

Attachments

• EFI2.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • opencore-2020-10-08-093335.txt
    256 KB · Views: 1
  • mac_recovery_log.zip
    63.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Matroskin

AMD OS X Member
Problem with the wrong date in recovery. Try entering the command in the terminal: sudo ntpdate -u time.apple.com

simonfire

AMD OS X Member
Problem with the wrong date in recovery. Try entering the command in the terminal: sudo ntpdate -u time.apple.com
in fact,I tried “sntp -sS time.apple.com”,but it not work.And i found the time of mac recovery is UTC+0,my local time is utc+8,so i use date command appoint my local time ,it still not work

alessa0

AMD OS X Member
in fact,I tried “sntp -sS time.apple.com”,but it not work.And i found the time of mac recovery is UTC+0,my local time is utc+8,so i use date command appoint my local time ,it still not work
Try to use the date command to set the time, it works for me

zhangyj10

AMD OS X Member
我跟你一样的环境,你的搞好了嘛?可以分享一份EFI给我嘛?

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.