high sierra or Catalina

Todo

AMD OS X Member
good day I have a question. have the following hardware Mainboard Asrock 970m pro3 processor AMD FX4300 BLACK EDITION Graphics card r9 380 what version should I have on it both would work fine from the installation ask for your help

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
You can install Catalina with that setup.

Todo

AMD OS X Member
oh thanks for the quick reply

even had success yesterday
catalina on it

there was an appstore error message

I then installed high sierra there was not the error and now I have updated to mojave and have this error message again

how can I fix this error that the appstor unexpectedly dressing

sorry for my bad english

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-06 um 08.10.48.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-06 um 08.10.48.png
    182.1 KB · Views: 14

winterwolf

AMD OS X Member
there was an appstore error message

I then installed high sierra there was not the error and now I have updated to mojave and have this error message again

how can I fix this error that the appstor unexpectedly dressing
You probably need a serial and UUID. You can generate these with @corpnewts GenSMBIOS script and replace in your config.plist.

Todo

AMD OS X Member
thank you I have now generated the two with the tool and hope that the mistakes are gone now if you are still there I will contact you again

Todo

AMD OS X Member
I now have the error if I want to start eso with high sierra, I have errors not only in Mohave and catalina

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.