Split project

AMD OS X Member
Hello everyone. I found this place via r/Hackintosh. I had an initial foray into making my Asus x570 Plus (wi-fi), Ryzen 7 3700X, RX580, W10 desktop into a dual-boot, about 3 months ago. That scared me to death as I did something to the BIOS that made my pc faint. I eventually got it working again but not before losing a decade of future life to anxiety.

I want to run Logic X Pro but I don't want to buy a Macbook. Well, I don't want to pay those prices. I'd love to buy one! Anyway, I am hoping that I can find some kind souls on here that can help guide me towards my goals.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Your system is compatible to boot big sur with, no problems there. What are you using for storage and what kind of help do you need?
A pre built EFI or pointers on how to do it yourself?
If it’s the later then the best place to start is here buddy.

This will tell you all you need to know and then for any extra help ask on here or over at the discord. :)

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.