Hi guys, im a newbie and i need YOUR HELP!

Drena

AMD OS X Member
It's almost a week that im trying to install MacOs on my computer.
I apologize if i will make some grammar errors..

My configuration is this:
Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix x470-f
CPU: Ryzen 2600x Six-Core
GPU: Nvidia 1080
RAM: 16gb G-Skill 3000mhz

I have an EVO SSD 500GB inside the computer and just win10 inside, other than that i also have 2 main External ssd
i want to install MacOs on the external one, and im having big troublezzz, is there a way to succeed in this journey?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Make sure your using High Sierra as it’s the only version of MacOS that will work with your card.
You also need to add nvda_drv_vrl=1 to the boot arguments to be able to install Nvidia's Web Drivers and you will also need to change SecureBootModel to Disabled under Misc>Security inside the config.plist

Drena

AMD OS X Member
Do you have any specific file or update of high Sierra to give me?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru

Drena

AMD OS X Member
You also need to add nvda_drv_vrl=1 to the boot arguments to be able to install Nvidia's Web Drivers and you will also need to change SecureBootModel to Disabled under Misc>Security inside the config.plist

.. i really dont know how to do that :/ im finding difficoult to follow that guide

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
@Drena Here you go buddy. Try This.
I have added a fresh serial number, MLB and UUID for you so you can put this on your EFI partition and try it straight away with no changes needed.
Good Luck!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 6
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.