[help]USB port not working... X570

hassy

AMD OS X Member
Hi, I'd like to talk about a problem with Hackintosh OS 10.13.6 high sierra right now.
First of all, I apologize for not being able to speak English well as a Japanese.

I currently configure Hackintosh with these specs.

CPU: Ryzen9 3900X
RAM: 64GB
GPU: Geforce GTX 1080Ti
M.B.: Asrock X570 Phantom Gaming4
SMBIOS: iMacPro1,1
OC: 0.6.5

The problem is that the Apple Keyboard cannot be used.
Also, I'm using Fenvi T919, but I can't use Bluetooth. The Facetime camera is blacked out.

I have determined that all of these issues are due to the USB port not being recognized correctly.
I think it is because the USB controller in the system report is displayed as USB316bus and the USB3.0 controller is not recognized correctly.

The first thing I did was rename the XHC and use USBinjectALL.kext to show all the ports.
Then I used Hackintool to assign the port.

However, Bluetooth is not working properly.

My top priority is to be able to use the Apple Keyboard,
It seems that USB 2.0 cannot be recognized with USB316bus as it is, so please tell me how to solve these problems.

Due to the software I am using, it is not possible to upgrade from OS 10.13.6.

Please.

hassy

AMD OS X Member
This attachment is my EFI file.
Please tell me what part of this file is wrong.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 10

baronerosso

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
i had the same problems with the fenvi and my x570 taichi.
I solved it using the IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext kext in EFI
without the kext MacOS confuses devices by referring to the BT as an Ericsson dummy. However, once the kext was inserted my fenvi started working without giving any problems

remove USBinjectALL.kext

hassy

AMD OS X Member
i had the same problems with the fenvi and my x570 taichi.
I solved it using the IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext kext in EFI
without the kext MacOS confuses devices by referring to the BT as an Ericsson dummy. However, once the kext was inserted my fenvi started working without giving any problems

remove USBinjectALL.kext

I tried using intelBluetoothFirmware.kext earlier, but it didn't work. Probably the cause is that it is USB 316bus. Is there a way to change the mindset and make the X570 MotherBoard recognize USB 2.0? It may not be well communicated, but if you have any knowledge, I would like you to lend me some wisdom.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator

hassy

AMD OS X Member
Hello admin, thank you for the information.
I tried the method specified earlier. However, the situation has not changed and nothing has progressed.

Rumor has it that OS 10.14 and later have been successful, so OS 10.13 may have to be applied with special operations or patches.

I searched the internet for information and found that I needed to patch the Kernel, but the results didn't change.
Is it impossible to use USB 2.0 with MacOS 10.13.6?
I don't speak English and may have strange grammar. I'm sorry.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Did you remove other "fixes" when you used the SSDTs? My board has two USB 2.0 ports. I use one for my Mouse and Keyboard reciever and the other for BT. They work just fine in High Sierra with those SSDTs and sort of work without them.

hassy

AMD OS X Member
Did you remove other "fixes" when you used the SSDTs? My board has two USB 2.0 ports. I use one for my Mouse and Keyboard reciever and the other for BT. They work just fine in High Sierra with those SSDTs and sort of work without them.

After downloading the SSDT file, I put the two Ami files in the ACPI folder, took a screenshot of config.plist and deleted USBinjectAll.kext from the kext folder. Is there anything else I can do?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    19 MB · Views: 6

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
@hassy Just disable XhciPortLimit

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
It may be a long shot but have you tried using GenericUSBXHCI.kext?

hassy

AMD OS X Member
It may be a long shot but have you tried using GenericUSBXHCI.kext?

thanks you. I immediately tried that method. The result was a kernel panic and the OS did not boot. I will attach the error details. It's an amateur's idea, but is it because com.apple.iokit.IOUSBFamily and com.apple.driver.AppleUSBLegacyHub don't exist in 10.13.6? I'm sorry to ask you many questions.

Attachments

• panic-2021-02-24-175116.txt
    5.1 KB · Views: 0

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Not sure what the issue is for you. Here's High Sierra installed to and booting from a USB3.0 device. Exactly the same EFI as my Big Sur install using only the two SSDTs that I already linked.

hassy

AMD OS X Member
Not sure what the issue is for you. Here's High Sierra installed to and booting from a USB3.0 device. Exactly the same EFI as my Big Sur install using only the two SSDTs that I already linked.

My purpose is to ensure that the Apple Keyboard works properly.
Currently, it doesn't work even if I plug in the keyboard. It works at the time of opencore Boot. When the OS starts up, it will not work.
It's a trivial matter that Bluetooth doesn't work or Facetime doesn't work. I want to use an Apple keyboard.

I thought the problem was that USB 2.0 wouldn't load. If it's another problem, I'd like to try the solution.
I posted it here because I would love to hear from anyone who has experienced similar symptoms.

Currently, I think UsbinjectAll.kext and mapping are done correctly. Is the motherboard of Asrock X570 phantom gaming 4 strangely made?

If you don't mind, can you provide the EFI configuration data as a sample?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.