Help please

pampas

AMD OS X Member
Hi!!
I need to do a screen record with audio, is it possible? Can you tell me how?
Thanks

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Go to the QuickTime Player application; choose File/New Screen Recording. Choose if you want to record all your screen, or a portion of your screen, then click on the Record button. Click on the Options menu. Choose the appropriate audio source.

pampas

AMD OS X Member
Go to the QuickTime Player application; choose File/New Screen Recording. Choose if you want to record all your screen, or a portion of your screen, then click on the Record button. Click on the Options menu. Choose the appropriate audio source.
I know the Shaneee. The problem is I have no audio on the recorded part. I can listen the sound during the record but not after. Do I have to use an external mic??

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Is is external sound you're recording or the audio from the PC?

pampas

AMD OS X Member

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
ScreenFlow should suit your needs. It is however a paid application but offers a free trial first.

pampas

AMD OS X Member
ScreenFlow should suit your needs. It is however a paid application but offers a free trial first.
OK. I´ll take a look. Thanks once more for your help

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.