[HELP-PLEASE] opencore dualboot windows problem with display power saving mode

pink101

AMD OS X Member
So.. this is the problem that i just notice when dual boot windows from opencore... when i boot into windows from opencore, then i let windows turn off the display [power saving mode after 10 minutes] the OS suddenly restart itself... i dont know what the problem is, but if i boot directly to windows (via F9 from bios and then select windows boot manager) the problem is gone... so i suspect it had something to do with opencore ACPI setup... below is my OC folder... Oh.. and one other thing... i also notice some strange behaviour in linux sometimes, which is almost like windows, but it wasn't restart the PC but only suddenly enter display power saving mode in some random time, in linux it's less annoying because it only enter display power saving mode, but in windows it causes a restart, which is more annoying...

Attachments

• OC.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 0

OG Nerd

Knows Enough To Get In Trouble
Donator
AMD OS X Member
So.. this is the problem that i just notice when dual boot windows from opencore... when i boot into windows from opencore, then i let windows turn off the display [power saving mode after 10 minutes] the OS suddenly restart itself... i dont know what the problem is, but if i boot directly to windows (via F9 from bios and then select windows boot manager) the problem is gone... so i suspect it had something to do with opencore ACPI setup... below is my OC folder... Oh.. and one other thing... i also notice some strange behaviour in linux sometimes, which is almost like windows, but it wasn't restart the PC but only suddenly enter display power saving mode in some random time, in linux it's less annoying because it only enter display power saving mode, but in windows it causes a restart, which is more annoying...
Can you list your system specs

pink101

AMD OS X Member
Can you list your system specs
thanks for the reply, but it already fix... it have something to do with how windows setup date and i fix it by adding some registry setting, but now that i know my apps can run on wine, i no longer have windows.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.