Solved -Help!- Opencore Panic and Reboots on first couple of selects of Mac OS in the Boot Picker

Scottisg Abuse

AMD OS X Member
* What part I got an issue with:
Once I boot into Opencores Opencanopy and select MAC OS it will boot me back to the BIOS logo and back into the Opencore Picker, this will repeat around 3 to 5 times and then eventually let me in.

I find this strange as I am able to sort of force my way in. However once I am in if I simply shutdown the system the issue re-occurs.

TLDR - Once my EFI was mounted it struggles to open MAC OS in the boot picker. Once MAC OS is open it works as normal until system power off.

* Hardware:
CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 3 2200G with Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics
GPU: Nvidia GT710 2GB -GDDR5
RAM: 16GB - 2133mhz DDR4
Motherboard Model: ASRock - A320M-HDV R4.0
Screens (1): Samsung Odyssey G5 34" Curved
Screen(s) Resolution: 3,440 x 1,440
Audio Codec: (Realtek ALC887/897 Audio Codec)
Ethernet Card: Realtek Gigabit LAN
Wifi/BT Card: Fenvi fv-t919
Storage:
Samsung 980 1 TB PCIe 3.0 (up to 3.500 MB/s) NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MZ-V8V1T0BW)

* What guide/tool I followed:

* What files/config I am using:
Config.plist (Pastbin): https://pastebin.com/gkbqTR34
EFI Folder (Google Drive Copy) - Included 3 Debug Files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17QZtLvw6eZCQ0qX8y_tUpaBVichABG-I/view?usp=sharing
Debug Files (Both two failed boots and one pass): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XuxAz2VLSnNyaO7SA8EkTa2KtzWdSY3s/view?usp=sharing

Kexts:

• AppleALC
  • AppleMCEReporterDisabler
  • Lilu
  • NVMeFix
  • RealtekRTL8111
  • RestrictEvents
  • RTCMemoryFixup
  • VirtualSMC
  • WhateverGreen

* Extra Info:
Please note I have yet to sort out hardware accellaration for my Graphics Card & Am yet to sort out DRM for Netlfix or AppleTV+

Feel free to ask me for further information as well as any pictures or videos to further help show the extent of this issue. Thanks for your time reading this, hoping I will get a result soon. Honestly stumped.

Scottisg Abuse

AMD OS X Member
Below Debug Files:

Attachments

• opencore-2021-09-03-173155.txt
    256 KB · Views: 4
  • opencore-2021-09-03-173133.txt
    256 KB · Views: 2
  • opencore-2021-09-03-173415.txt
    256 KB · Views: 4

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Try this.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18.3 MB · Views: 57

Scottisg Abuse

AMD OS X Member
Try this.
Hi, thanks very much I will try this now and let you know the results asap! Which folder am I using here just the "EFI" or the EFI in" _MACOSX". Cheers!

1630872963065.png

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Just the EFI folder.

Scottisg Abuse

AMD OS X Member
Just the EFI folder.
Thank lad, this worked a charm. Appologies for such late reply have been very busy with work; but by any chance do you remeber what was causing the booting issue as I would like to further my knowledge here. If not, do not worry but thanks once again for what you did your a genuius.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Can't remember exactly. You could compare the original to the one I uploaded. Glad it's working.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.