Help 3950x with 570 motherboard

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Is there a PCIe version of this? I have an extra M2 but not sure how I would manage the antenna.

So bluetooth will work but Airdrop won't if I use your plist as a template? I'm a little confused between the two statements, sorry I'm dense today. I was aware you had a different board - comparison was what I was after - so thank you! I took a look and you're not doing anything special to inject those kexts. :(

I'm using an iMacPro1,1 SMBIOS. I see you're using MacPro7,1. Does this matter or will it not get me any farther?

Thanks again.
Yes the other version to get would be a BCM94360CS2 and a pcie adaptor.

AirDrop does not work with the Intel wireless card and kexts Full Stop, The Developer of the kext may implement it down the line but for now AirDrop and Intel wireless = No

To use 7,1 you would need to sign out of your icloud account, generate new smbios details and then sign back in after you have swapped over and restarted With a NVRam Reset in between.

sac23

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
hi guys had a question on my intel version im on boots up and pop up comes on to install big sur but when I go to install it hangs on apple logo any ideas here's a pic where it hangs thank u sorry guys I know it's Intel but thought I'd ask thank u again

Last edited:

sac23

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
ok so i started over then added a EFI folder i had and it booted it runs a little slow and no wifi but other than that working great can u please help with these please thank u guys if u guys can fix i don't know if maybe we can post here for any intel guys sorry if im posting this here and its not supposed to be

Maximus XI motherboard
i7 8700k CPU
12 gig ram

heres the link sorry the efi was to big

Last edited:

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
No promises as I've never actually dealt with Intel but try this,

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    43.5 MB · Views: 6

sac23

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
hi brotha so that added another eth port but still no wifi :( thank u for trying

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
@sac23 Does the EFI that shaneee sent you work?
Whats wrong with WiFi? Did you add the kexts needed to make them work as they are to big in size to send over the forum?

sac23

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
hi bro wifi not working like the amd version sasme issue yes i tryed those kext and same and yes that efi booted but still no wifi

sac23

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
@AudioGod do u think u can add please those fixes u added for and to that efi for me that fixed wifi thank u guys

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
@AudioGod do u think u can add please those fixes u added for and to that efi for me that fixed wifi thank u guys
Ok, Are you using the 8700K‘s iGPU or do you have a gpu aswell?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    31.2 MB · Views: 6

sac23

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
thank u sir dident work but its ok im over it lol ill just use ethernet thank u so much again u guys are awesome i will be redonated=ing again next week thank u

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2 GB

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator

sac23

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
yes of course please give me your paypal

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
thank u sir dident work but its ok im over it lol ill just use ethernet thank u so much again u guys are awesome i will be redonated=ing again next week thank u

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2 GB
Are you using Big Sur, Catalina or Older?

sac23

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Big sur it's really weird how wifi doesn't work

Last edited:

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Big sur it's really weird how wifi doesn't work
Ok then try powering down the system and then removing the power cable from the wall for a few minutes then plug it back in and boot back up and that should make your wifi kick into life.

sac23

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
i did @AudioGod tryed that still no go :(

also can i please get your paypal so i can donate to u for all your help thanks guys

sac23

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
@olbo im stuck on intel based one i got it booting but no wifi thats what audio god and Shanee was trying to help with the ryzen pc works fantastic but thanks u for trying to help much appreciated

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
i did @AudioGod tryed that still no go :(

also can i please get your paypal so i can donate to u for all your help thanks guys
Ok last thing I can think of is make sure your SecureBootModel is set to Default. You can find this in the config.plist under Misc-> Security->SecureBootModel=Default

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.