[Help]12.1 after upgrading 12.4, the card is starting.

zrsstar

AMD OS X Member
12.1 after upgrading 12.4, the card is starting. Yesterday, an error was reported as "x86platformplugin:getcpucstates - C000 ACST and \u CST evaluatlons failed." The error of today's daily is "IOG flags 0x3 (0x51)"
Configured as 3600+msib450mortar+6800XT

zrsstar

AMD OS X Member
In addition, I found a small problem, that is, the magical effect of Finder was very smooth in version 12.1. After upgrading to 12.4, I found that there was a little frame drop. The only thing that dropped frames in the program dock was Finder.

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
In addition, I found a small problem, that is, the magical effect of Finder was very smooth in version 12.1. After upgrading to 12.4, I found that there was a little frame drop. The only thing that dropped frames in the program dock was Finder.
You should make sure you’ve enabled agdpmod=pikera in the boot-arg for your RX6800.

byte

AMD OS X Member
我也卡在IOG flags 0x3了,可以分享一下efi吗,谢谢

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.