Panini

AMD OS X Member
Hi, im panini. I am new to the hackintosh community and i want to make a hackintosh big sur or monterey on my desktop. (English isnt my first languaje )

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Your Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti is not supported in any version of macOS released after High Sierra. As it requires the Nvidia Web Drivers, which are only available up to the final release of High Sierra.

So you either need to change your discrete GPU to one that is natively supported in the newer versions of macOS. Or install macOS Hight Sierra on your system.

Here is a link to the GPU buyers guide, which lists the supported graphics cards for macOS.

Panini

AMD OS X Member
Your Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti is not supported in any version of macOS released after High Sierra. As it requires the Nvidia Web Drivers, which are only available up to the final release of High Sierra.

So you either need to change your discrete GPU to one that is natively supported in the newer versions of macOS. Or install macOS Hight Sierra on your system.

Here is a link to the GPU buyers guide, which lists the supported graphics cards for macOS.

oh ok thank im gonna check now

Panini

AMD OS X Member

also i forgot to put my laptop info in my signature will Big Sur or monterey run on it?
(Im saving to put 16gb of ram in it)

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Yes, your Comet Lake Laptop will run macOS Catalina or newer.

You would need to disable the Nvidia GTX 1650 and use the Intel IGPU for all graphics related processes in macOS. Following the Comet Lake laptop guide will get you running macOS on this system.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.