Hello. Im new and in need of alot of help.

k_man1985

AMD OS X Member
Hello all you wonderful AMD users. my name is Kyle. thanks for adding me to this great forum.
I need some help getting my hackintosh up an running. you can see my setup in my signature. Id like to get High Sierra up an running and cant get past the apple logo ( some progress)
using clover. would love some help.

thanks and have a great day.
Kyle

Moozuki

AMD OS X Member
Haven't ran clover in years, but I have the similar MB up and running with Open Core.

k_man1985

AMD OS X Member
Haven't ran clover in years, but I have the similar MB up and running with Open Core.
Id love to pick your brain and see if I can get it working that way. i seem to be having no luck with clover

k_man1985

AMD OS X Member
slight update. got opencore to open at boot but doesnt show OSX install disc. (shows windows drive, uefi shell, Shutdown and NVRam reset.)

Moozuki

AMD OS X Member
What method did you use to make your installer? Did you try all the USB ports? I know on my A520 not all the ports worked at first, I had to do some more work after install.

Gigamaxx

Donator
Donator
slight update. got opencore to open at boot but doesnt show OSX install disc. (shows windows drive, uefi shell, Shutdown and NVRam reset.)
Open Core / misc./ Target =0
Scan policy =0

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.