Hello - First time hakintosher here

ABomb369

AMD OS X Member
Hello forum, I am not new to computers but new to the the whole hackintosh game. I can usually figured things out myself with enough trial and error and following the troubleshooting guides but after banging my head against the wall for the last 3 days I figured it was time to reach out for some help so I joined the forum looking for advice from others. I look forward to being a member of the community on this forum.

A failure in a downstream computer has prompted me to build a new desktop computer (x570 - 3950x system) and shift my current desktop (x99 - 5960x system) over to my new home server which is what failed (It was over 10 years old, Q6600 Core 2 Quad system) and since I use a lot of Apple products including a MacBook Pro I figured an AMD OS X build was the way to go.

Adam

Standeraas

AMD OS X Member
Hi Adam, high five!
It's basically the same for me. I have a MBP but it's not powerful enough hence I decided to build a hackintosh. I used Apple for years but I'm not exactly a fan of stuff you can't repair once it breaks.
What motherboard did you choose for your system? I'm thinking of choosing ASRock X570 Extreme4 ATX + R7 3700X. Still looking for confirmed success with this build.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.