Hang During Initial Boot To Install

ensal

AMD OS X Member
For starters I'm definitely new to the Hackintosh scene and have never officially got a Hackintosh to even make it to the point of trying to install MacOS. So that being said I've made sure to follow the guides closely since I assume nothing on this.
I've followed the guides and have even used the sanity checker to confirm that my config.plist is set properly. That being said when it starts to boot it makes it to the portion of the boot process where it's setting up the USB controls and then hangs. After 10-15 seconds I then get the circle with a slash through it on the screen and that's it. I've provided screenshots of where it makes it to in the boot process.
I'd initially been attempting to install Catalina but gave up due to no Nvidia support for Pascal cards and have switched to trying High Sierra due to it having support for the cards. I'm just kind of baffled as to what to try next on this and any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated on this.

System Specs:
Ryzen 3600
Asrock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac
16GB memory
GTX 1080

Edit:
I've added text file generated from the Debug version to see if this helps some. I do see the invalid parameter for one of the kexts that I'll work on but still don't fully understand where the issue is coming from

Attachments

• 20-05-08 00-02-14 1343.jpg
    20-05-08 00-02-14 1343.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 19
  • 20-05-08 00-02-41 1344.jpg
    20-05-08 00-02-41 1344.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 20
  • opencore-2020-05-08-231827.txt
    256 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.