Handoff, AirDrop with Apple ID

MatexQ

AMD OS X Member
Hello, I thought about install mac os on PC. I would like to buy PC on intel but recently I found the AMD OS X forum and I think about install macOS on the AMD processor. Now I use native mac os with mac mini 2k18 and I use handoff, airdrop, bt, etc. Is it possible to run the features on AMD without bigger complications? I have an ecosystem from Apple like iPhone, iPad and the most important features for me is to connect the devices between themself. Can I use Hackintosh with my current Apple ID?

Spec:
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X
MOBO: ASRock X470 Master SLI
Memory: Patriot 32GB 3200MHz CL16 Viper Steel
GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 Pulse 8GB GDDR6
BT/wifi: Fenvi T919

agent2

Donator
Donator
Are you planning on buying these components or do you already have them? With that Fenvi T919 you can gain access to all those wireless features without needing extra drivers as those are based upon Airport cards. And yeah you can use a Hackintosh with your Apple ID. 🙂

MatexQ

AMD OS X Member
I planning ;) One more question - why people have a problem with sleep? Is it a common problem on Hackintosh or just on AMD?

agent2

Donator
Donator
I planning ;) One more question - why people have a problem with sleep? Is it a common problem on Hackintosh or just on AMD?
That I don't know, let the other friendly people on this forum help you.
If you're planning on buying these components, then I'd go with a different motherboard, such as the TUF X570-Plus or the X570 Tomahawk, if you can wait a little bit. The ASRock boards prior to X570 aren't really the best ones out there regarding AMD. Or maybe you should be on the prowl for the upcoming B550 mobos, which have awesome features for the price.
But otherwise you're set!
Cheers! :)

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.