Gigabyte X570 Master + AMD Ryzen 7 3800x + Radeon RX 580 + 8GB Corsair RAM

c64tm

AMD OS X Member
I have a Gigabyte X570 Master + AMD Ryzen 7 3800x + Radeon RX 580 + 8GB Corsair RAM

Is my system compatible?

Where can I get a step by step guide to install High Sierra or Catalina?

Thanks in advance...

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Your System is compatible. 👍

Best guide to use would be the official one here......
https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/

Or you could even use my EFI from my Thread here......

You would need to disable the USBMap.kext and create a new one for your X570 Master and also add the LucyRTL8125Ethernet.kext for your second Ethernet port but other then that my EFI should work perfectly for you.

c64tm

AMD OS X Member
Can't figure out how to use opencore properly.

Is there a windows version? I have the High sierra DMG, but I need to configure it to work with my PC, but how?

slehc84

AMD OS X Member

Is there a windows version? I have the High sierra DMG, but I need to configure it to work with my PC, but how?
I have a x570 Master dual booting windows and OSX.
You really need to read up about it , as if things go wrong , will help you a lot to fix it.

agent2

Donator
Donator

Just take your time to read through the guide carefully, there's a section for Windows, macOS and Linux users. So just make sure you somewhat know in which direction you're heading.
It was a hassle for me the first time around, but with time and dedication you'll be just fine!

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.