AMD OS X Member
1) Gigabyte B550 Vision D
AMD Ryzen 5900x
32GB Corsair DD4 3600MHz Ram
Gigabyte RX6800 16GB

WD SN850 1TB NVMe
macOS Catalina 10.15.7 and Opencore 0.6.5

2) HP Notebook 17-x105tx
Intel Core i7-7500U 2.9Ghz w/ Intel HD 620 iGPU (Kaby-Lake-R)
AMD Radeon R7 M260 dGPU
Sandisk 256GB SSD
macOS High SIerra 10.13.6 and Clover

starghost1100

AMD OS X Member
I have the same board and when I push the sleep mode, my hack waking up and off again. after push the power button I see that bios setting was reset. I was take EFI from another forum and man who made this efi dont know what to do with this problem. One time I was take different ssd and sleep mode was ok... few times. but I replaced it and after that I have no sleep with any ssd and sata ssd too.
maybe someone else was my problem?

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
I have the same board and when I push the sleep mode, my hack waking up and off again. after push the power button I see that bios setting was reset. I was take EFI from another forum and man who made this efi dont know what to do with this problem. One time I was take different ssd and sleep mode was ok... few times. but I replaced it and after that I have no sleep with any ssd and sata ssd too.
maybe someone else was my problem?
How could I have missed this post?!

Anyways to answer your questions:

1) If your hack is waking up on and off that is seriously something wrong.
2) Opencore does write back to the BIOS UEFI table - and yes I've had this issue too when the OC is not fully set up. But Opencore 0.6.6 is also known to be problematic. That could be the issue. Try using Opencore 0.6.9 if possible and yes update your. There is also a USBWakeFixup.kext you could get which may fix your issues.
3) If you replaced your drive, did you use the same EFI/UUID/SMBIOS settings as before or used totally new ones? As that could affect the system.

Maybe compress your EFI folder and let me take a look at it. Which macOS are using?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.