FX-8350 - Catalina - can´t boot Open Core

Bin_Diesel

AMD OS X Member
Hello guys,

I´ve been trying to get working my hackintosh for a week now and so far, i wasn´t able to get into OpenCore. I made installer USB multiple times from scratch (few times from win, few times from mac) and without any luck.

Since I could not find this problem anywhere I have to bother you here with this thread. Everytime I´ve built USB, I tried to boot it via boot menu and everytime i got the same result. Not single line of text, just infinite black screen. Even the log was totaly empty, so I really don´t know, where should I look. Maybe SSDTs? Not really sure about those since I´m new to this vanilla process.

+info from the begining I was trying to get HS with GTX 960, ended with same result

Thank you for any help. It will be much appreciated.

Attachments

• config.plist
    39.6 KB · Views: 4
  • OC.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 15

jackgal0

AMD OS X Member
Hi!
I had the same problem. Are you sure you enabled Windows 10 support in your BIOS?

Bin_Diesel

AMD OS X Member
Hi!
I had the same problem. Are you sure you enabled Windows 10 support in your BIOS?
Hi, my board has only “Windows 8 feature”. Tried both, enabled/disabled.

Thanks for your help!

jackgal0

AMD OS X Member
It might be stupid to ask this, but it is always right to try...
Have you already checked this page? Troubleshooting

Agent Agrimar

AMD OS X Member
Try switching out 'HfsPlus.efi' with 'HfsPlusLegacy.efi' or 'VBoxHfs.efi' and update your 'config.plist' accordingly, as 'HfsPlus.efi' was causing OpenCore to lock up on my machine with the same CPU according to logs generated from the debug build.

sam298

AMD OS X Member
Use clover to install. After installation you can switch to opencore. Also, use vboxhfs and don't use many drivers. apfsdriverloader and fsinject should be good enough to start.

Pehem17260

AMD OS X Member
Hello guys,

I´ve been trying to get working my hackintosh for a week now and so far, i wasn´t able to get into OpenCore. I made installer USB multiple times from scratch (few times from win, few times from mac) and without any luck.

Since I could not find this problem anywhere I have to bother you here with this thread. Everytime I´ve built USB, I tried to boot it via boot menu and everytime i got the same result. Not single line of text, just infinite black screen. Even the log was totaly empty, so I really don´t know, where should I look. Maybe SSDTs? Not really sure about those since I´m new to this vanilla process.

+info from the begining I was trying to get HS with GTX 960, ended with same result

Thank you for any help. It will be much appreciated.
try this config.plist
write your platforminfo
it's work very fine for me

Attachments

• config copie.plist
    39.3 KB · Views: 13

xaxim

AMD OS X Member
try this config.plist
write your platforminfo
it's work very fine for me

I tried this one and got the errors below:
Code:
CS: No schema for Block at 1 index, context <ACPI>!
OCS: No schema for Block at 1 index, context <DeviceProperties>!
OCS: No schema for HideSelf at 3 index, context <Boot>!
OCS: No schema for Block at 1 index, context <NVRAM>!
OCS: No schema for DirectGopCacheMode at 2 index, context <Output>!
OCS: No schema for RequestBootVarFallback at 3 index, context <Quirks>!

xaxim

AMD OS X Member
Try switching out 'HfsPlus.efi' with 'HfsPlusLegacy.efi' or 'VBoxHfs.efi' and update your 'config.plist' accordingly, as 'HfsPlus.efi' was causing OpenCore to lock up on my machine with the same CPU according to logs generated from the debug build.
Tried this without success also...

xaxim

AMD OS X Member
image0.jpg

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.