Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and get support for running macOS on your AMD based computer..

SignUp Now!

Tutorial Fixing (Green Screen) DRM on BigSur for AppleTV and Apple Music Streaming

baronerosso

Donator
Donator
I'll try trying to create an SSDT-BRG0, as long as I can understand something !!

Honestly, more than seeing AppleTV on the ryzentosh I would like to solve the blackscreen problem that recurs from time to time.
Maybe with SSDT-BRG0 I solve that as well

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Honestly, more than seeing AppleTV on the ryzentosh I would like to solve the blackscreen problem that recurs from time to time.
Maybe with SSDT-BRG0 I solve that as well
Have you tried switching between GPU outputs to see if the problem is port based?
Also if you have multiple monitors in use have you tried dropping down to a single screen to see if the problem remains?

baronerosso

Donator
Donator
Have you tried switching between GPU outputs to see if the problem is port based?
Also if you have multiple monitors in use have you tried dropping down to a single screen to see if the problem remains?
I have tried everything; HDMI or DP, PCIe switching in uefi, when i think I have solved ... it comes back