First Build - Freeze at Apple Logo

SeanMeade1

AMD OS X Member
Hello!

I'm working on making my first Hackintosh and when I get to the boot menu, I click the Mac OS, but it freezes at the Apple Logo

Ryzen 9 3900x
ASRock X570 Creator Motherboard (Really need to have both the USB-C ports in the back working
GSkill Trident Neo 2x32RAM
Gigabyte Radeon Vega 64 GPU
Western Blue NVME M.2 SSD

Working on running 10.15.4 off of Opencore. Can attach my config.plist if needed!

Thank you!

Last edited:

SeanMeade1

AMD OS X Member
I entered -v to get errors visible and the following are the prominent issues I think:
v1.0 matches prelinked kext but can't determine if executables are the same (no UUIDs)
Can't perform kext scan: no kext summary
Mac OS version: Not yet set
Panic diags file unavailable, panic occured prior to initialization

rx3700

AMD OS X Member
Have you checked your BIOS Settings? My boot freezes when I have CSM Support enabled, so you might wanna disable it.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Sounds like you are facing a kernel panic. Boot with Verbose and post an image of the screen when this happens.

SeanMeade1

AMD OS X Member
Sounds like you are facing a kernel panic. Boot with Verbose and post an image of the screen when this happens.

Thanks, yeah I ended up figured the kernel panic situation...now I'm just stuck at the USB mapping and the terminology is killing me as someone who knows little to none about readingin MaciASL.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
You've got an X570 board so use this for USB Mapping,

Attachments

• SSDT-XHC.aml.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.