Fenvi HB1200 no BT

Evaldas

AMD OS X Member
Hello everyone,

Recently I have purchased fenvi hb1200 pci-e card, that Is suppose to work out of the box. The issue is that even though WiFi is working properly, Bluetooth isn’t. I have tried 2 different USB ports and neither of them made Bluetooth function. Has anyone else encountered this issue and do I need additional kexts for it or anything else? I have tried Catalina and Big sur without any luck.

Gigamaxx

Donator
Donator
Hello everyone,

Recently I have purchased fenvi hb1200 pci-e card, that Is suppose to work out of the box. The issue is that even though WiFi is working properly, Bluetooth isn’t. I have tried 2 different USB ports and neither of them made Bluetooth function. Has anyone else encountered this issue and do I need additional kexts for it or anything else? I have tried Catalina and Big sur without any luck.
Do you mean two different usb motherboard headers?

normally you would set the header as an internal USB (255) for it to function well.

does it show up and almost work?

Evaldas

AMD OS X Member
Thank you for your reply,

After a long search and remapping my USB ports and setting unknown ports to internal, eventually one of the usb header has enabled my bt 😉

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.