Fenvi AV 1200 (did I buy a wrong model?) - issues in Big Sur

zambz

AMD OS X Member
HI Guys,

I have the impression I made a mistake and bought the wrong model for WiFi/BT card.
I've installed and when it boots, although MacOS recognize the card, it does not find any wifi or bluetooth. I've installed the external antennas and plugged the usb cable from the card to USB hub connector in the mobo (gibagyte x570 aorus master). The connector is one of the two (tried both) in the lower part of the mobo.

any tips?

Maybe by USB is not mapping the USB hub properly and it is not getting power/proper connectivity?

Thanks,
Z.

zambz

AMD OS X Member
I guess I will answer my own question...lol
I found out that the chipset for Fenvi AC1200 is actually intel, so no deal for hackintosh.
Getting the right one now.

Cristian_Ykz

AMD OS X Member
@zambz

Actually friend, I have this same Fenvi 1200 board and I use it on my Ryzentosh.

I have the same problem when I bought it. I needed to do a clean install for the system to recognize it. Another detail is that even though I'm not using intel, someone gave me a kext called SmallTreeIntel82576, so I have it, even though I'm not sure it's being used.

tony535

AMD OS X Member
I use this model fenvi T919 plug and play . Sidecar doesn't work everything else is fine

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.