Fenvi 919 acting up after 10.15.7 macOS update

dave

AMD OS X Member
Updated to 10.15.7 which I was expecting to be a drama free affair.

I've got the Fenvi installed and am using Bluetooth particularly since I have an Apple Keyboard and Trackpad. Was using it as usual post update and also had earphones connected to BT when suddenly all the devices got disconnected except the keyboard.

The bluetooth menu item is gray with a wavy strikethrough and says "not available". Nor is any bluetooth available in settings.

The weird thing is that the Trackpad will only connect with cable now but the apple keyboard is still connected through BT although everything indicates that BT is unavailable.

Very strange, have not done any hardware changes. Found a few more users when googling etc that seems to have a similar issue but no solution.

Anyone else that got this problem using Fenvi and would have an idea of how to solve it?

H4L9000

AMD OS X Member
Can you try to Option-Shift-click on the bluetooth indicator and see if a "Debug" menu pops up.
If it does, try to reset the bluetooth module...

dave

AMD OS X Member
Can you try to Option-Shift-click on the bluetooth indicator and see if a "Debug" menu pops up.
If it does, try to reset the bluetooth module...

Thanks! I don't have that option, only get "Open Packetlogger" which doesn't do anything.

I've tried reseting bt in terminal and also removed all related kexts and restarted. No difference.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.