32gb 3600
vega 64 8gb

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 6

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
You would probably help yourself if you actually followed the AMD Ryzen guide.
  1. Why have you SSDT-PLUG.aml in your /OC/ACPI folder and config.plist. That SSDT is used by INTEL CPU's it does nothing for AMD CPU's.
  2. Why do you have SSDT-SBURG.aml and SSDTSBUS-MCHC.aml present in your /OC/ACPI folder?
  3. All you should have in this folder is your SSDT-EC-USBX.aml table. Just SSDT-USBX.aml is not sufficient.
  4. Where did you get the USBPorts.kext? Did you create it for your system in a previous version of macOS?
  5. You have two Ethernet kexts in your /OC/kexts folder:
    • LucyRTL8125Ethernet.kext - for your Realtek 2.5Gbe port
    • SmallTreeIntel82576.kext - for your Intel 1Gbe port
    • Should your Intel Ethernet port be using IntelMausi.kext in place of SmallTreeIntel82576.kext?
  6. Your AMD Ryzen 9 5950 CPU has 16-cores. The edits to the AMD patches you have made are for a 12-core CPU (0C) you should have used (10) for your 16-core CPU.
Fix these issues in your /EFI/OC folder and config.plist, then see what happens.

You might also want to switch/update to OC 0.7.6.

kaayapezzuti

AMD OS X Member
i need help to install opercore monterey

amd 5950x
x570 aours master
32gb 3600
vega 64 8gb

I had the same problem with my card and Aorus x570 Elite Wifi, same problem with ethernet network, unfortunately for now there's no fix, we need to wait.

It used to work perfectly in Big Sur with SmallTreeIntel.kext kext, but for monterey it doesn't work anymore.

Only WIFI

For now my solution was the cheapest and most compatible Monterey network card

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.