Error "[EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START]" Cannot Install

blueprintfactory

AMD OS X Member
I am doing the installation without any problem, but after installation, I have a black screen. I installed the debug version to see the cause of the error. My debug log is here. I checked the solutions for this error on the Dortania site, but it didn't work. I uploaded my config file to the topic. The patch file I use.
My EFI Files:
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
My System:
Case: Xigmatek Venom X | MBO: Asus TUF B450-PRO GAMING
| CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600X , @ 4.4GHz | CPU Cooler: Stock | RAM: Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) Ballistix Sport LT Gray DDR4 @ 3000MHz | GPU: ASUS RADEON™ RX 5700XT 8GB GDDR6 @ 1905 MHz 256-bit | PSU: XIGMATEK X-POWER 650W 80+ | SSD: Kingston 480GB HyperX Fury 3D | M.2 SSD : 1 WD 240GB Sata Green M.2 SSD | Display: AOC Q3279VWFD8 |

Attachments

• config.plist
    39.8 KB · Views: 14

dzigg

AMD OS X Member
Probably you've tried this, but if you haven't,try to set SetupVirtualMap to false in config.plist.
I had this problem, although in Catalina.

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I don't see the Kernel Quirk ProvideCurrentCpuInfo enabled (True) or even present. Did you follow these instructions? Any boot will hang at exactly this point unless it is enabled and the core count is correctly provided. I manage to b0rk the procedure myself on first try. ;)

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
I don't see the Kernel Quirk ProvideCurrentCpuInfo enabled (True) or even present. Did you follow these instructions? Any boot will hang at exactly this point unless it is enabled and the core count is correctly provided. I manage to b0rk the procedure myself on first try. ;)

The original post was made before the changes to the patches and so will the config. Most likely just not updated for latest Big Sur.

Download fresh patches and merge then and update config to relate.

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Ha, you're right. I must check dates more often. It looked like a new post at first glance. 🤤

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.