[EB]#LOG:EXTIBS:START] - Opencore

AppleManDos

AMD OS X Member
Hello AppleManDos,

did you realy only use the boot arg: -v npci=0x3000 debug=0x100 keepsyms=1 and nothing else?

Which Big Sur Beta did you install? Big Sur Beta 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 or did you install the public Beta?

I have downloaded Big Sur Beta 1 and Big Sur Public Beta.

Greetings from Germany, maclinux1960

I actually booted and installed using only -v npci=0x3000. I added debug=0x100 and keepsyms=1 per the guide in case I want to troubleshoot later.

The release I have is beta 5 (20A5354i) August 19, 2020 which I downloaded through the Software Update tool in Catalina after enrolling my device via terminal.

maclinux1960

AMD OS X Member
I actually booted and installed using only -v npci=0x3000. I added debug=0x100 and keepsyms=1 per the guide in case I want to troubleshoot later.

The release I have is beta 5 (20A5354i) August 19, 2020 which I downloaded through the Software Update tool in Catalina after enrolling my device via terminal.
Hello AppleManDos,

I will try to install public beta (eqal beta 4) with the config.plist.
Let's see what happens.

maclinux1960

Update: It crashed again during install Stage 2. I realy need to wait until the new OpenCore cpu-patches get released.

Last edited:

pampas

AMD OS X Member
hi!!
do you have graphics acceleration with GT710 and DRM??

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.