Does my hardware support macOS?

CodingMaster1254

AMD OS X Member
Hello guys,
I was just wondering, I've been trying to install macOS from a few guides, but none of them work.

Do you think my hardware is compatible?

Motherboard: Huawei NBLK-WAX9X-PCB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U SoC with Integrated Graphics
Graphics: AMD Radeon Vega 8 Mobile
Wi-Fi: Realtek 8822CE Wireless PCI-E NIC (if this doesn't work, I have a D-Link DWA-140 Wireless N USB Wi-Fi Adapter)
Ethernet: None. :(
Any other specifications are available on request.

I would really appreciate this help!

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
AMD integrated graphics is not supported in MacOS I’m afraid. Sorry.

CodingMaster1254

AMD OS X Member
OK, but I don't really need graphics. I just want to get macOS installed.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
it will work with no acceleration but the os will be clunky and badly lagging so I wouldn't really recommend it.

CodingMaster1254

AMD OS X Member
OK, Thank you.

But last time, I only got to boot the installer and everything seemed fine, there were no lags.

If you completely set it up, only then will it lag, because the installer worked just fine?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Well.....Don’t take me word for it and try it and find out for yourself bud. (You seem to be comparing a selector box with a fully working os. There’s kind of a big difference I’m afraid But again find out for yourself)

CodingMaster1254

AMD OS X Member
OK thank you.....

But as I said, I have tried a lot of guides (including HighSierraAMD and OpenCore) and none of them work.

If it isn't possible, then fine, but I have been trying for months now. The closest thing I could get is to boot the installer, after that nothing worked. It was just stuck at "18 minutes remaining".

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
The installer doesn’t rely on any acceleration similar to not needing gpu drivers for a windows installer. It uses vesa to display. Downside is when it’s installed it will stay in vesa mode trying to accelerate animations etc.

CodingMaster1254

AMD OS X Member
OK...... Turns out I won't be able to install macOS...... Thanks for the help though

happy

AMD OS X Member
Hello guys,
I was just wondering, I've been trying to install macOS from a few guides, but none of them work.

Do you think my hardware is compatible?

Motherboard: Huawei NBLK-WAX9X-PCB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U SoC with Integrated Graphics
Graphics: AMD Radeon Vega 8 Mobile
Wi-Fi: Realtek 8822CE Wireless PCI-E NIC (if this doesn't work, I have a D-Link DWA-140 Wireless N USB Wi-Fi Adapter)
Ethernet: None. :(
Any other specifications are available on request.

I would really appreciate this help!
Mine Huawei D14 - I can't find any guides! :sleep:

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.