Da Vinci Resolve 16.2.7 Patch/Fix

Arrakis

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hello,
For those whose Da Vinci Resolve 16.2.7 does not open after the first installation.
Look at the attachment, this is the solution to the problem.
Read the .text file

Attachments

• AMD-Davinci-Fix .zip
    522.5 KB · Views: 129

Arrakis

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
:) it's great,

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
hi , i noticed that just a trick is needed to allow something working on intelhack to work on ryzentosh. that's strange the same thing can not be done for Cubase Artist. I can see Spectralayers of Steinberg working (even if its a crack version). If it was a very specific Intel instruction neither of these programs will run.

Deleted member 473

AMD OS X Member
with 17.1B Build 3 released Friday..no patch needed (it is the release which support new Arm M1 chip)
good for us :)

Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 6.19.40 PM.png

Last edited:

bullerwins

AMD OS X Member
Onyone got a way to get resolve studio 17 for free?

AdrienVig

AMD OS X Member
Hi everyone,
Very strange, I can't get any version of davinci working under big sur... I have the studio version, paid, and problem is with or without the fix, with 16 or 17, the program launches, I can open a project, but it immediately stucks on the mac color wheel... Anyone experiencing the same issue ?

Heiko77

AMD OS X Member
I got problems with hanging on splash screen. Reason was I blocked accidentally the internet connection with a firewall.

Arrakis

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member

Arrakis

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I bought the doogle in 2012 (version 8) and since then I have always benefited from updates. :)

tomnic

AMD OS X Member
DaVinci Resolve 17 final version panics at boot even with this fix, other libraries has to be patched! All fine with DaVinci Resolve 17.1 Beta10

Arrakis

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
For me, the Resolve 17 final version required the patch and was functional. On the other hand version 17.1 Beta 10 does not need the patch and also functional.:)

Arrakis

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
The Resolve 17.1 version works without patch on my ryzentosh. :)

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.