Crosshair VIII Impact / Hackintosh

nadeem.mac

AMD OS X Member
Hi Friends,

I am new to Hakintosh, please can you guide me steps to install Big Sur? Below are the specs of my new PC Build, would appreciate your advise if Hakintosh can be installed with below specs:

Also which NVME wireless card is compatible with Hackintosh to enable FaceTime, iMessage and AirDrop functions.

1) Motherboard: Crosshair VIII Impact
2) Processor: Ryzen 9, 5950x
3) GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB
5) Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum White RGB DDR4-4000 MHz
6) SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 1TB

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member

nadeem.mac

AMD OS X Member

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Depends on what you want to do. If you don't need much GPU power on MacOS then a used RX 560 would be one of the cheapest options considering the GPU shortages currently.

nadeem.mac

AMD OS X Member
Depends on what you want to do. If you don't need much GPU power on MacOS then a used RX 560 would be one of the cheapest options considering the GPU shortages currently.
Thanks again,

Also the first question I posted is unanswered in regards to the step my step installation guide. I am new to this community, please can you help?

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.