Can you identify this connector?

OG Nerd

Knows Enough To Get In Trouble
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I have an enermax 240mm aio cooler and the pump has this type of connector on it can you tell me the name of this connector because I need to order one with this on both ends? Thanks.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Looks like a propriety connector. Actually looks similar to the power connector for my NZXT AIO. Best option would be contacting enermax I think. Can't seem to find anything for replacement cables unless it's a PSU.

OG Nerd

Knows Enough To Get In Trouble
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Looks like a propriety connector. Actually looks similar to the power connector for my NZXT AIO. Best option would be contacting enermax I think. Can't seem to find anything for replacement cables unless it's a PSU.
Yeah, I am thinking the same. I am hoping to get a cable, it’s the only thing not syncing with my rgb controller on this box. It’s a ibuypower machine with proprietary connections on the fans and controller too I think might be better just replacing fans and controller

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.