Can sleep but wake up only work when push the power button on pc

ipyncD

AMD OS X Member
Is it normal when I sleep the PC, PC won't wake up when I push keyboard & when I move the mouse. Only wake up when I push the power button on pc

Sent from my Realme 3 Pro using Tapatalk

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Are your Keyboard and mouse using a wired or wireless USB connection?

Have you configured your USB ports for your system, i.e. with a USBMap.kext or similar kext?

Do you have an SSDT-USBX.aml or similar in your setup, so the USB ports have the correct power setting when the system is sleeping?

Have you set your system to wake via mouse or keyboard key press in your bios?

ipyncD

AMD OS X Member
I'm using wired Keyboard and wireless mouse USB

Have you configured your USB ports for your system, i.e. with a USBMap.kext or similar kext?
No I haven't . What do I need bro for USB. I'm running on

B450 tomahawk max
Ryzen 5 3600
64gb of ram
Monterey OS

Do you have an SSDT-USBX.aml or similar in your setup, so the USB ports have the correct power setting when the system is sleeping?
Can you give it to me. I think I haven't set it yet

Have you set your system to wake via mouse or keyboard key press in your bios? How to do it bro can you show me

Thx for answering

Sent from my Realme 3 Pro using Tapatalk

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Bios settings for Wake can be found in the Advanced > Wake Up Event section of the bios. Details of the Wake Up options on pages 49 & 50 in the Motherboard manual linked below.

The SSDT-USBX.aml may be present in your setup, but included as part of the more common SSDT-EC-USBX.aml or SSDT-EC-USBX-DORTANIA.aml table. If you have either of these tables present then you don't need to add the standalone SSDT-USBX.aml table. If you don't have the SSDT-EC table you should add the SSDT-EC-USBX-DORTANIA.aml table, linked below.

USB Port Configuration is one of the most important aspects of running a Hack. OC guide is linked below, just follow the AMD link on the Second page:

ipyncD

AMD OS X Member
i tried to fix it, but it doesnt work.
here's my config and screenshot

Attachments

• config.plist
    37.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2022-05-15_08-44-07.jpg
    2022-05-15_08-44-07.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 9
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.