Captura de Pantalla 2021-10-06 a la(s) 10.41.16 p.m..png

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Aww damn I hadn't even noticed...

muscledman94

AMD OS X Member
Then use this kext I think it was patched by Shaneee or anyone else here. Works fine for me with Beta 9 on Gigabyte X570 Pro Wifi itx

Attachments

• AppleIGB_i210i211.kext.zip
    70.3 KB · Views: 33

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Then use this kext I think it was patched by Shaneee or anyone else here. Works fine for me with Beta 9 on Gigabyte X570 Pro Wifi itx
Unfortunately that kext drops out intermittently so it only kind of works.
work may continue on it if the smalltree kext stays dead..

Arrakis

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Once the problems with SmallTree and Monterey. I have found this kext to work wonderfully for Monterey since Beta 7 and Big Sur too. (Intel I210)

Attachments

• i210.kext.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 24

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Once the problems with SmallTree and Monterey. I have found this kext to work wonderfully for Monterey since Beta 7 and Big Sur too. (Intel I210)
isn’t that the AppleGB kext with a rename? LOL
If you put the system to sleep then wake it again does the kext keep working?
also same question but if the system is left idol for a while on the desktop without going to sleep??
if you have wifi on your system as well then you need to disable it to test properly or it jumps from ethernet to wlan without you knowing.

Arrakis

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I don't think it's the same kext.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I don't think it's the same kext.

Intresting,
Does it survive the tests I set out in my last post?

I don’t think that will work with anything other then a TRX40 board but there’s only one way to find out I guess.
time to test it out myself!

Arrakis

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I have been using it since Big Sur 11.4 and I do file transfers up to 1TB by browser or FTP and I have no connection drops. My WIFI connection is permanently disabled.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I have been using it since Big Sur 11.4 and I do file transfers up to 1TB by browser or FTP and I have no connection drops. My WIFI connection is permanently disabled.
That kext does not work on anything other then a TRX40 board bud.
Dead as a door nail on a X570-E
Screenshot 2021-10-08 at 20.00.46.png

I shall ask a few other TRX40 users to give it a go and make sure that is the case.

Arrakis

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
It is not specific to the TRx40 for proof this link. it must be modifiable for your platform.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
It is not specific to the TRx40 for proof this link. it must be modifiable for your platform.
Nice one thank you but this would of been useful info to start with instead of just posting the kext and claiming it works. If future it would be very helpful explaining something fully so people understand straight away. 👍

Last edited:

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
@Shaneee Have a bash with the kext when your bored and see if it works for you. My system is out of action for a while doing stuff in windows.

Last edited:

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
That's purely an injector kext which does nothing for the I211-AT. Even with the device ID added to the plist.

elixir

AMD OS X Member
Screen Shot 2021-10-09 at 4.40.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-09 at 4.34.38 PM.png

appleigb uptime at 1hr and 20mins , hope she can hold-on for the day with no dropouts :LOL:,
i hope smalltree will be enabled again on beta10

AudioGod

Guru
Guru

elixir

AMD OS X Member
What about putting the system to sleep then waking it again?
does this break the connection?
the kext and wifi are both inactive from sleep, so far for idle it does not drop a connections
now at 2hours and 37minutes
Screen Shot 2021-10-09 at 5.52.03 PM.png
so previously, you need to restart to be able to make it active again.
now it can be toggle the configuration (automatically <---> manual) to make it active again without restarting the system.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
the kext and wifi are both inactive from sleep, so far for idle it does not drop a connections
now at 2hours and 37minutes
View attachment 4151
So are you saying it’s remaining inactive when you wake from sleep Bud? (Not in a good way)

elixir

AMD OS X Member
So are you saying it’s remaining inactive when you wake from sleep Bud? (Not in a good way)
only from waking up from sleep

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
only from waking up from sleep
Dam, That won’t do. Stupid Intel ethernet port…😂
Fingers crossed for beta 10 bringing the smalltree kext back to life in that case but I very much doubt that will be the case. We will need a proper replacement or fix on the smalltree kext Me thinks.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.