Rene Munro

AMD OS X Member
Hey ppl,

I wonder if anyone could help solving BT issues after sleep. Airdrop, Handoff works fine after reboot. after sleep it takes a while for bt to work properly. would like to use the login with watch feature after sleep. any workarounds or help would be appreciated.

i noticed that after sleep usb sticks got thrown out. I need to go to bt settings in order to get bt running after sleep....

thanks for reading
Munro

Last edited:

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Are you aware that there are Bluetooth issues when running MacOS Monterey? Issues introduced by Apple with the changes they made to the Bluetooth stack.

The common advice given is for people to drop back to macOS Big Sur. Or to wait till a fix is available.

There may be a kext or script doing the rounds that may fix this issue, by killing the BT service when the system wakes from sleep, which forces the BT to re-enable itself.

Here is a link to the OpenCore /Dortania post install guide for Monterey & the bluetooth issue: # Monterey Bluetooth

Rene Munro

AMD OS X Member
I tried enabling Bios USB Wakeup with success. it takes a while now to wakeup but works now. USB Sticks still gets kicked after wakeup. thank you

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.