Bluetooth USB Adapter Reccomendations

Hbg1968

AMD OS X Member
Hi All, Noob question. Any BT USB adapters out there that work well with Catalina? I purchased this one, however it has had a few issues with devices not working, like one pair of headphones (Denon) keep dropping out, and my M585 mouse freezes.

In regards to my adapter, I was told by the company it supported MacOS, but I have not seen anything on any sites relating to this.

I saw one from LM Technologies, that is sold by Element14, that says its MacOSX Compatible.

VenimK

AMD OS X Member

Hbg1968

AMD OS X Member
I took my dongle out and run an old bluesuite program to change the parameters. Seems to be working ok now.

ady702

AMD OS X Member
Could I use my Apple keyboard with that Asus BT400? I can't get BT to work so maybe this USB is an option? thanks

ady702

AMD OS X Member
Just got one from Amazon today, plugged it in and picked up my Apple keyboard and Logi mouse straight away! No more wires! Thanks guys!

Hbg1968

AMD OS X Member
The BT adapter I have works fine, however, it doesn't work on startup (which is annoying when I want to run Windows. which is 90% of the time.) so I have gone back to using the Logitech Unifying Receiver.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.